Saturday 12 February 2011

Finally I Can Announce The News!

Two posts in one day!  Well I was going to save this post until tomorrow but I have been waiting to officially announce this news for such a long time I could not wait so here goes….. I am now a stamp designer for Personal Impressions…yippee!!
I was approached at the end of November and submitted nine sets of designs at the beginning of January which were all excepted by both Personal Impressions and QVC.. I was so pleased but did not want to mention anything until I had a set of sample stamps in my hands ……Look what arrived yesterday!

Andy-Skinner-new-stamps-1103
The long awaited package full of my stamps!
Andy skinner stamps feb11
The stamps are going to be launched at the Craft Hobby & Stitch Trade Show at the NEC on the 19/02 to 21/02 2011 So unfortunately I still cant show Images of them yet until that date but above is a little sneak peak!
I have now got just a week to make samples for the show but the great thing this year is that it will be using my designs.

Both myself and Lindsay Mason are running two workshops at Stitches working with our new sets and the remainder of the time I will be on the Decoart stand….Oh that reminds me I need to finish Sally!
Workshop 1
Workshop 2

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Andy

2 comments:

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.