Sunday 10 April 2011

What a Palava

Hi everyone,
Hope you have been enjoying the glorious weather in the UK this weekend, it makes a change!
A quick thank you to the ladies attending the Moroccan ceramic decorating workshop on Saturday, although it overran a little it really was a fun day!
I have spent today playing with video editing software and trying to find one that is not to complex for my needs and does not cost a fortune! I have tried three and dislike all of them so I will continue with Windows Live Movie Maker for the time being. If anyone can recommend a good one with a user friendly interface that would be much appreciated!
I am trying to put together a series of easy background techniques using acrylic paint..Below is a video which took 5 minutes to film and 2 hours trying to edit!!!  I will post the second video shortly.

DISTRESSED WALL BACKGROUND VIDEO


Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.