Tuesday 4 October 2011

A day off and Bahrain

Hi all,
I have taken a day off today so that I can be available to deal with any problems on the first day of the online workshop, so far so good and everything seems to be running smoothly..

Exciting news came through this morning……  I have been invited back to Manama in Bahrain to teach workshops in January and February at Studio Ceramics .
I was there last year and thoroughly enjoyed myself so this time I am going to extend my stay for a further week and take a holiday as it's been over five years since my last one!

Here is a link to last years visit… Greetings from Bahrain and you can view some of the photo's I took here Bahrain Album 2010

Not much artwork to show today but I will leave you a sneaky peak at my new Halloween project that's now underway.
Altered-Book

Andy

3 comments:

  1. like the look of that book. I love altering books and cutting out little windows doors and drawers... looking forward to see whats happening with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Peak looks teasing cant wait to see it !
    congratulations on being asked back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo lucky you teaching in far off sunny climes...my friend and I have booked up for your workshop in Aberdeen in November...can't wait...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.