Thursday 28 June 2012

Craft Barn Extravaganza 2012

Been busy preparing for this weekends Extravaganza at the Craft Barn this past week, nearly there just a few things to finish off.
I unfortunately can not show everything but here are some sneak peaks.

Tomorrows Master Class

page

 

An old piece revamped

page1

 

And this i have called Indian Summer, its a new blank being launched this weekend.

page2 

 

Another new design being released

DSC_01501


There is more and
I will reveal all next week.

Getting excited now….Who's coming??

 

Andy

8 comments:

  1. I am..... I'm there tomorrow but on Jeans workshop, Rachel managed to get on yours though... and at some point over the weekend but not sure what day yet. Looking fwd to it..... safe journey down.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be there with you. Scotland's too far to travel from :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be there, so will see the pieces whole, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant class Andy! See you tomorrow
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the excellent demo on producing a rust finish at the Craft Barn yesterday. My sister and I really enjoyed our chat with you - amazing that you can even explain the science behind the products. Must attend one of your classes . . . . .
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent demo Andy, loved the faux rusting technique. It was a great day out.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.