Friday 4 December 2015

Wanderlust Reminder


Just a quick reminder about Wanderlust 2016 while it's still available at the special offer price!

Wanderlust is an online mixed media workshop experience featuring 26 amazing tutors and 50 inspirational video classes over the course of a year. The fantastic line up includes Kate Crane, Finnabair, and France Papillion to name but three! Plus me, of course!

I'm writing this reminder now because Wanderlust is only available at the special offer price of £65 until 15th of December 2015 - after this date it will go up to £99 - so you might want to get shopping now while you can grab a bargain.

You can sign up here.

I hope you'll join me on this exciting creative journey.

Andy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a reminder. I'll definitely sign up and I'll advise it to some of my friend, too. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.