Wednesday 6 July 2016

Time Challenge Winners!

A big thank you to everyone who entered the Time Challenge - it's always a pleasure looking through the entries and seeing your creativity. My apologies for the delay in posting this - I've been away from my desk for a little while, teaching at Dare to Create (more about which to follow).



Several entries stood out once again but I finally decided that this piece should be our winner. Great composition and use of textural elements, and a very original take on the theme.

Congratulations #10 Kerstin

Kerstin wins a place on the Andy Skinner online workshop of her choice! Kerstin please pop over an email to claim your prize!





Don't forget to grab your badge too!



Our randomly drawn winner is:
Congratulations #9 Kim

Kim wins this bundle of Tando goodies! Kim please send over an email to claim your prize!

And last but not least... my Top 3!
In no particular order...




Congrats to you all - grab your badge!


Thanks again to everyone who took part - see you at the next one!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kerstin. And all the others. Amazing entries! Suz (Surrey Crafts) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all winners. Yay! I made top 3. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners. Yay! I made top 3. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations to all of the winners, I really enjoyed seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much :-) congratulations to all the winners x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congratulations everyone your projects are amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Inspiring projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, fantastic, what a big surprise and joy, I'm really happy and thrilled!!
    I look forward to the workshop, a great wish comes true! Thanks so much!!!
    My congrats to all the other winners, such gorgeous projects, ideas and techniques, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! I am so happy and proud to see my wonderful and talented friend Kerstin as the winner! Huge congrats to you, Kerstin, and to all the follower ups and other prize winners as well! Truly deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All are just SPECTACULAR - wow. Congratulations to the creators of such FABULOUSLY LUSCIOUS art work. j.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.