Saturday 7 September 2019

Circus Roll Up!

Hi everyone Dee here my project today uses Andy's new stamps and embossing powders.
I added some clay stars and film strip along with a rusted 3.

To start off I painted a small tag with black Gesso, I used ultra thick embossing powder along with black embossing powder final coat was Andys granite embossing powder.
Once the stamp had cooled down I used a patina antiquing cream along with the white from Deco art Media line. Once dry i knocked back with a damp cloth.
I then glued on the film strip and attached my stars that had been painted with iron oxide paint from golden. a touch of silver/pewter treasure gold to highlight. The number 3 had been rusted naturally.
I then put a black card backing followed by a craft backing.and attached the word sticks. these were taken from the circus poster which I had re stamped in sepia and glued onto a wooden stirrer.
a small clay cog was used at the top.


PRODUCTS USED


  1. Cosmic Shimmer Andy Skinner Mixed media Embossing Powder Granite
  2. Creative Expressions Rubber stamp by Andy Skinner Roll up.

  1. Small tag from tags mega bundle
  1. Antiquing cream in Patina and white.
  2. Media black gesso.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.