Wednesday 29 January 2020

French Fancy Rice Paper Tags with Heather Thompson

Hello everyone, I would love to share a set of tags I made with Andy Skinner's new Rices Papers. And we are right around the corner for new releases for 2020, and I am so excited to see what will be coming out so stay tuned for those. Andy Skinner Tags French Fancy 
I made a short creative video of the process of these tags. 




Using the Rice Paper, I added some texture before I put the paper down. I wanted to play and see if this technique would come out how I had envisioned it to come out. I didn't want to cover up the rice paper but wanted to add more feel to the tag. 
Andy Skinner Tags French Fancy 4
Using the Rub-Ons I added detail on top of the rice paper and grunge it up a bit. 
Andy Skinner Tags French Fancy 3
I added a little colour and shading with Quin gold, Transparent Yellow Oxide and Raw Umber.
Andy Skinner Tags French Fancy 2
A few more close-ups. 

Instead of using the word plates, I used the insert and old vintage paper to make the title. 
Andy Skinner Tags French Fancy 1
Thank you for stopping by today, have a great creative day.
black and white head shot
Supplies:

tandologo









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.