Sunday 9 February 2020

'Rice Bike' on Fabric - featuring the new Andy Skinner releases

Morning all.
I've made a little 5 x 7 canvas created using lots of Andy's fab new releases!
The base is made using rice paper onto the canvas board, 
then structure paste (which is the best I've ever used) through the Cog stencils.
 Layers of watered down chalk paint and dry brushing.
 Rice bike' stamped onto calico, vintage book page, fabric, a bit more stamping with 'cracked up' and lots of embellishments.
I loved making this and using all the new products! For a more detailed look at how I made the project, have a look at the full tutorial on my blog HERE.
Thanks for looking.
Suz
x


Products used:
Rice Bike Stamp, Cracked Up Stamp, Cogged Up stencil, Structure Paste, Rice papers, Chestnut and Warm White Chalk Paints.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.