Sunday 28 June 2020

Tag inspired by the new stamp release

Hi everyone Dee here I hope you are all well and keeping safe. We all seem to be having a lot of time to craft these days husbands permitting!!! I created a tag using Andy's new releases from # Creative Expressions. I started with the a MDF tag and gave it a base coat of gesso. 


Next I stamped the Tag with Andy's new Stamps both pebble beach & stone wash using Watering Can Archival ink. 
Strata paste was put through the Mandela stencil the whole stamp was given a coat of Matt chalk paint followed by washes of the following Prussian Blue, Quinacridone Gold & Yellow Iron Oxide Pigment paint. 
I used the stencil again this time using a sponge and used Prussian blue. 
I had triple embossed the Pebble beach with silver embossing powder onto black card. I attached this to random area's. 
A coat of matt medium was used over the painted tag, once dry I followed this by applying the transfers from Poe Diversity sheet.


A sari ribbon was used to finish it off.
I hope you all enjoyed my Tag
Stay safe Cheers Dee x

PRODUCT USED 

MDF Tag
warm white matt chalk paint 
Strata paste 
Andy's new Stamps both pebble beach & stone wash 
Watering can Archival
Prussian Blue, Quinacridone Gold & Yellow Iron Oxide Pigment paint
Cosmic Shimmer silver embossing powder
Cosmic Shimmer Quick grab glue
Gilding polish Silver Dream
Transfers Poe Diversity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.