Wednesday 20 October 2010

Part 2. Sally Can’t Wait

I spent a few hours with Sally today and realised that this project is going to take more time than I originally thought, I do have three months but am going to have to spend more than a couple of hours a week on it.
So far I have used eleven products from the Decoart range, five from Personal Impressions and two from Decopatch, it is truly going to be a complete mixed media project!






Here is a close up of some of the detail using 3d writers, inks, glass paint and acrylics to form a henna tattoo style section within the patchwork.










I’m so busy at the moment so sorry for the lack of posting but things should be back to normal by the end of the week, fingers crossed!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.