Sunday 18 December 2011

That's it….I'm Finished!

I've been busy working on a few things this week and last week I was given six items and asked to combine them in an altered art/assemblage piece which was great as I wanted to do something using some of the techniques taught on the new Timeworn Techniques workshop and this was an ideal opportunity!
The problem is the light at this time is not good for taking photos….but guess what??….. this piece has lights! so here is a night time clip :)
I will share daytime photo's tomorrow.


Andy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andy, Ok I give up! No idea what it's going to be, but from the music, maybe something sinister and now I've typed this, it probably wont be at all! Lol. Looking forward to the big reveal :)

    Lucia x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.