Wednesday 21 December 2011

Wishing You All A Very Merry Christmas


Hi all,
I thought I had better take this opportunity to wish everyone I know, have met and all of you who have been so supportive this year both on the blog and out and about a Very warm and heartfelt Merry Christmas. 
I really don't think I will get chance to blog before the day as It's Xmas food shopping tomorrow with my eldest daughter, Friday will be all the last minute stuff to organise and Saturday I am going to my daughters house for the Christmas period so I guess this is it.
I will be back home however on the 27th continuing work on the Timeworn Techniques Workshop …Hey come on it may be nearly Christmas but I still have to plug it :)

It now has gone up from 15 faux techniques to 19, here is the list: Burnt Copper, Aged Brass, Copper Patina, Worn Patina, Chipped Aluminium, Chipped Worn Metal, Deep Chipped Paint, Old Wooden Floor Boards, Pitted and Corroded Paint, Leather, Old Ivory, Peeled Paint, Rusty Tin, Mild Rust, Texture Rust, Washed Rust, Decayed Rust, Worn Rust, and Rust Drips. Also included are two new non toxic antiquing methods. The PDF's are nearly complete its now left down to completing the videos.

Here are a few techniques not included in the video.

Warn Rust
Untitled-1

Washed Rust
Untitled-2

Aged Brass
DSC_0482



Starts Feb 24th 2012

Have lots of fun everyone,

Andy

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Andy, hope you have a good one! Cant wait for the workshop to start, roll on Feb 24th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy, A very Happy Christmas to you and may 2012 be a wonderful year, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Andy and your family. Thank you so much for all the inspiration during the last 12 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and a very Happy Christmas to you too, looking forward to the Faux Techniques online workshop next year....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andy, Warm Christmas Wishes to you and your family. Lucia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you & yours, Andy! Simply can't wait until the workshop. Thank you for working so hard to get ready for it. I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.