Thursday 18 October 2018

Gone Fishing By Heather Thompson

Well this might be a first. A scrapbooking page up on the Andy Skinner Blog....Well....why not right. I wanted to show how not only are Andy's Grey board kits great for mixed media, altered art and everything else in-between. But a scrapbooking page as well.
IMG_5027
I started out with some photos of my boy, knowing how much he loves fishing I decided to put the Scrap Metal Fish and Heart to use.
IMG_5035
Using the Mish Mash Stencil on the background with some crackle past from DecoArt, I started on the background. After that was all dried, I used the Distress Diamond Stencil.
IMG_5033
Moving on the the heart and the fish, I had a awesome paper pack that had lots of metal and industrial elements on it. I added an adhesive to the back of the grey board, and used various papers to get a patchwork effect. after cutting them all back out, I put on the base of the fish.
IMG_5032
I topped them all off with some DecoArt Crackle Glaze.
IMG_5022
I added a little extra flair using some old baits from Late Grandpa Larry's stash.  Along with hooks and netting.
IMG_5024


IMG_5021


IMG_5025
I hope you enjoy the layout, Thanks for stopping  by~!
Have a great creative Day
black and white head shot
Supplies:
AS LOGO
26685978_10156947111614008_1186625561451155764_o
decoartlogo
Crackle Paste
Crackle Glaze
DecoArt Have Your Say Stencil ANDY53
tandologo

6 comments:

  1. Look at you blazing trails! haha! Love it Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous scrapbook page Heather and brilliant use of those fish. Really cool xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda, it was fun to do. something a little different.

      Delete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.