Tuesday 30 July 2019

Creatures of the Deep

Hi all
I've had so much fun making this hanging piece.
I used three Tando Creative rectangular greyboard shapes. Each painted, crackled, 'lava'd' then stamped or decorated with the gorgeous transfers.
 Painted seaweed, shading and highlights to give depth to the images....
 Textures added with the Lava Paste (which I coloured before heat setting) and pieces of bandage and hessian
Little red dots on all the eyes for a bit of colour and interest. And I love how the tiny cracks worked with the antiquing cream in the background.
Thanks for looking, I hope you like it.

For all the little details of how I made this and assembled it, have a look at the step by step on my blog: www.craftyhumphreys.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks
Suz
xxx
And here are all the products I used:




1 comment:

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.