Thursday 1 August 2019

Metal Fish Bones By Dee Adams


Hi everyone! I hope you are all well and enjoying the summer and not having to work to hard. I have Created a tag for you using a technique from the very talented Fiona Randall please see here. I also used Andy Skinners Dem Bones stamp from # Creative Expressions along with Andy's industrial rubber stamp set which I used as a resist.




I added to Fiona's technique by adding a bit of Andy skinners mixed media embossing powder - Funky Cold Patina embossing powder from # Cosmic shimmer. I stamped the fish bones onto 
copy paper and triple embossed the fish with pewter embossing powder then cut slithers from 
it and glued them onto the tag with Andy's quick Grab glue from #Cosmic shimmer.





I used slightly different colours to Fiona along with some Deco Art Media fluid acrylics in paynes grey and Quinacridone Gold.


I hope you have all enjoyed my project if you have any questions please do not hesitate to leave a message.
Cheers Dee x


PRODUCTS USED











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.