Friday 31 December 2010

Its Been a While!

26 days since my last post! where has this month gone? I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and are looking forward to the new year.
I have been so busy preparing for events next year, this along with being hit with this awful cold that seems to have swept the county has left me little time to concentrate on the blog, but the worse of it seems to be over thankfully.
I have however managed to continue work with Sally pictured below and she will be ready in time for the Stitches show at the NEC in February.

I fly out to Bahrain on the 15th of January to teach a selection of workshops over 9 days ranging from pottery, silver jewellery and stamping techniques to a whole range of ages so I'm really excited about that. I then fly back on the 26th to go straight into preparing for the Country Love Crafts Open Days!

I have so much news to talk about but little time today as I am traveling to spend new year in London so I will take this opportunity now in wishing you all a very very happy and prosperous new year and have fun!!

Andy

sally (Small)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Bahrain Andy you will love it there!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.