Monday 27 August 2018

Distressed Key Cabinet by Monika Maksym

Hi!
I hope you are well.
Today I wanted to show you my latest project, which is a little bit different then usually ( no rust this time ;))


 To decorate my wooden key cabinet I've started with lots of chalky finish paints layers, sanding and distressing .

Modeling paste was scraped through Decoart French Elements stencil, painted over and then aged with Antiquing Cream.



I have also used Weathered Wood medium for peeled paint effect.

I've stamped my cabinet with Archival Ink, and finished it off with varnish to protect the surface.

Thank You for stopping by, I hope You've enjoyed my post.

Monika, x 
 Products used:





 


Americana Decor Chalky Finish paint in Carbon, Treasure, Keepsake, Serene
Weathered Wood
Decoart Media Modeling Paste
Antiquing Cream in Raw Umber
Media Fluid Acrylics in Titan Buff
 Media Soft-Touch Varnish



Facebook page:  Love Creations
Instagram: Love Creations

3 comments:

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.