Saturday 5 March 2011

A Day Off Needed!


After a very busy few weeks I managed to take the day off yesterday which was spent shopping with my oldest daughter Jade in the morning and catching up on some movies in the afternoon and not a paintbrush in sight, I think I needed it as I have woken up this morning with so many ideas that I want to try.
On Thursday I held a workshop called Fun with Clay and thought I would share a picture of some of the Inca masks that were produced, we also made tiles and bowls by adding texture with rubber stamps.
DSC_0262
A few days ago I experimented using gesso, acrylic paint and watercolour pencils on cardstock to create a background for stamping on to.
Below is a picture of the result which I really quite like so today I am going to experiment lots more and see what I can come up with. I will share the result's on the next post if it works!
DSC_0256

Right off to buy a sewing machine (Don’t ask) and head for the training room to get messy!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.