Monday 14 March 2011

The Goodies Have Arrived!

Hello,
I have spent most of today spring cleaning the training room, it’s unbelievable how much clutter builds up, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and throw stuff away knowing that you will probably have a need for it the following week!
This afternoon a few goodies arrived that I have been waiting for, all in wood and awaiting decoration!
Here is a peek!
Wood-Bits
Can’t wait to get started tomorrow.. Will keep you up to date on my progress.

Before I sign off I will leave you with this quick mixed media project on a 6” tile which was going to be thrown away today. mediums used are acrylic, inks, copper, image transfer, watercolour sticks and texture paste.

Andy skinner decoart mixed media
Andy

3 comments:

  1. Interesting wooden items. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love that tile. Awesome. I know you don't know me but I left you a blog award because ...well, you inspire me to create and step outside my comfy zone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Micki, thats very kind.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.