Thursday 2 June 2011

What a week!

Hi all,

No posts this week as it's been mad busy for me preparing for a couple of big events coming up over the next week, in doing this I have discovered some very cool techniques which I will share…… I promise as soon as i get time to blog properly. The past couple of days I have been preparing for the Craft Barn Extravaganza being held this weekend…just look at the amount of goodies I need to pack in the car tomorrow!

DSC_0370

I really look forward to meeting some of you there, please do come and say hello! I have a few techniques that I am going to demo, Steampunk, Image transfer,  acrylic distress and Modeling Paste plus a few surprises along the way!

A busy week next week but hope to post a new video up on here,  and of course I will be blogging all this weekend from the Craft Barn keeping those of you not attending updated!

Take care,

Andy

4 comments:

  1. So sad I was unable to make it there. I was asked on such short notice. I would have loved to see how you get some of those fab steampunk metal effects.

    All the very best of luck and I hope you have a fantastic time.

    Z x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all goes well for you Andy, wont be able to make it myself..... a bit of a hike for me !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to it Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck at the Extravaganza Andy, I'm sure you will have lots of fun. Can't wait to here all about it.
    Chat next week?
    isa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.