Monday 31 October 2011

Video of the finished altered bottles

Well the online workshop is coming to an end at midnight.
It has been truly amazing and have been shocked by everyone's talent so I decided to make a little video containing some of the finished bottles.

This workshop has been so enjoyable for me that I am going to repeat it in January!  Details can be found by clicking on the online workshop tab just below the header of this blog.

I am also working on a new course which is currently under construction that I am very excited about! More details on that soon..
Anyway without further ado here is the video…….please please add a like if you enjoy it and delegates feel free to share this video on your blogs!

Andy Skinner online workshop…Delegates bottles
Andy

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning fantastic work
    Well done to you all !
    love the sound effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Vid Andy! Thanks for all your hard work, it was great fun! Bottle two almost complete too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant video and makes me all the more intent on joining up for Januarys workshop, congrats to all who joined in this time, you are all so very talented.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for an amazing workshop. I have learned so many new techniques. Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.