Wednesday 23 October 2019

Shabby Chic Tags By Heather Thompson

Hello all I would love to share a set of alter shabby tags made for Andy Skinner with some of his new product from Creative Expressions. Not something so bright and bold you would expect to see, but I love how they turned out and evolved. And one of my new favourites is the Strata Paste. The texture and dimension is just lovely. Shabby Tags 1

I made a quick video of the creative process. I hope you enjoy.



I started with some Tando Tags as the base, using a knife I distress the edges, I actually do this with all the pieces on both tags. After some coating on the tags, I get down to the texture. 
 Using various mediums, I coat the tag with the starta paste, crackle and some resist paste on the edges. After various layers of paint, I get the texture that I love!

Here are a few more close of the tags. Enjoy!
Shabby Tags 2


Shabby Tags 11


Shabby Tags 7
Have a great creative Day!
black and white head shot
12800104_945842908828532_1140107044839560559_n (1)
Itandologo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.