Friday 21 January 2011

The Weekend Starts here!


Day 6 in Bahrain and its Friday which is the start of the weekend here, Sunday being the first working day. I have the day completely free so I am going out to visit some of the sights of Bahrain.
The Enamelling workshop held last night at Studio Ceramics was very busy so apologies to everyone attending having to share some of the tools, the numbers were very unexpected. The evening went really well if not a little manic at times but was great fun and everyone managed to make at least 5 pieces.

I had my first shisha last night since arriving, mint and lemon…highly recommended along with a fine glass of wine!!

I will leave you with a little montage of photographs from the enamelling and stamping workshops.. have a great day,
Andy

andy skinner workshops (Large)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.