Friday 2 September 2011

Packed and ready to go!

Well I'm all packed up and ready to travel down to The Craft barn in Lingfield Surrey for a weekend of demo's and workshops!
I have had a really rubbish week,  internet problems….. having too much to do and not enough time to do it in and on top of that I had some kind of bug! not a cold or sickness but overwhelming tiredness and complete lack of appetite? I can honestly say I had my first proper meal in 6 days yesterday,  I dread to think how much weight I have lost!  I am happy to say though, it does seem to have passed  and I am really looking forward to getting away for the weekend to hit the (As much as you can eat full English breakfast) in the hotel and see everyone down at the Craft barn.

Just a quick note to those who have registered for my  online workshop, The only information that the workshop site has on it at the moment is the tools and materials list, everything else will appear the day it begins which is Oct 4th.

Right off to double double check I have packed everything,

BFN,

Andy

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been yucky Andy, looking forward to Sunday and hope you feel a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy teaching at the Craft Barn and all of the delicious food you will eat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.