Wednesday 13 June 2012

The Outcasts

Introducing to you.. The Excavation!

andy-skinner-Excavation


I have been casting and teaching casting methods for over 12 years now, mainly in the keepsake industry with children's hand and foot prints.
Over the years I have built up a plethora of techniques for doing this, some of which have been used in this wall hanging.

andy-skinner-Excavation-f

 

Now before I get any hate mail accusing me of working for Satan himself because I have used skulls on this project, I want you to know that these techniques can work just as well with flowers, cuddly bears and fairies etc….. lol

andy-skinner-Excavation-a

I am very excited to announce that these techniques are going to be part of a brand new online workshop called The Outcasts which will start in September and will be a LIFETIME workshop… Yes you read right… Lifetime!! meaning you get access for life!!  Forum support will only be there for the first 5 weeks, anyone signing up thereafter will get access to everything apart from me annoying them and cracking my whip on the forum :)

andy-skinner-Excavation-b

 

Details of this new workshop will be released hopefully within the next week.

andy-skinner-Excavation-c

Have a good day,

Andy

24 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic!

    oh and if Satan has any vacancies, please pass him my CV :) \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Clare...........I wanna play too. Fabulous as always Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thisis amazing!!!! You are one clever dude! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just incredible. If I could make that I know someone who would be over the moon to receive it. Please be honest (I actually know you are LOL) but, could a complete non artist without a shread of imagination complete your class????
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goody.....have to find up what i'm doing till september....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fantastic Andy. Glad you can do a lifetime workshop too. I hope to join you in September.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhhh...just in time for Halloween!!! Looks pretty cool Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooooooooooh this is fabulous ! Love this !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, you did it again.............

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks fabulous, will have to sign up for this. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Another cracker to have a go at. Whoopee!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh i can't wait for the online classes as i have never been on any of your workshop, but always admired your work....and as for the skull and bones i think it looks fab and so what if you work for satan they look great:)
    Elx

    ReplyDelete
  14. SEPTEMBER!!!! that's a lifetime away!
    NEED IT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Boy. Another one to add to the timetable :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a FAB wall hanging! Now, that's a bone yard! Love it and can't imagine how you did it. Looking forward to seeing more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks brilliant Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks awesome!!! : ) Can't wait to see more deets! Your technique is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.