Tuesday 18 August 2015

Book of Redemption 2 Workshop


This Book of Redemption 2 Workshop is running on Saturday 12th September at That's Crafty in Romford, Essex. There are just a handful of places left (so be quick!) - you can find more details on the That's Crafty website.

The class runs from 10am-4pm and everything you need to make the project is provided. Your class will be based on the photo above but the inner circular piece is customisable so that the end result is individual to you.

If you are interested in other workshops, you'll see I've added a workshops page to the blog where I will list my forthcoming appearances!

Look forward to seeing you there,
Andy

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could make this class! But I'm in France ... When online classes ?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.