Morning all, today I thought I'd share my latest project an Industrial Steampunk tag,
Using Tagtastic 2, So Call Me Already and Industrial Clock face/ Not to mention utilising
Andy's Illusionary Artists Stamp Sets Tech Trauma and Word Up and Numbers.
I started by giving the tag a base coat of DecoArt Media Tinting base followed by a coat of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in Titan Buff. I then added washes of Burnt Umber and Burnt Sienna. Then Cobalt Turquoise Hue mixed with a little Veridian in a spray bottle was sprayed over the tag. This gives lovely bluish/ Green tones. The tag was then stamped using Andy's Tech Trauma stamps with black archival ink. To finish the edges were then swiped with Potting Soil Archival ink.
The Industrial clock face was given one of Andy's Rust treatments and set aside.
Next up the phone dial was given a base coat of DecoArt Chalky finish in Relic. Then a Patina effect was added by mixing DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Phthalo Green Blue and Phthalo Blue to get a lovely Turquiose shade. This was then added to a mini mister bottle and a little water added then sprizted over the Phone dial and whilst still wet dabbed with a sea sponge in places to give a worn mottled effect.
The number card for the phone dial was given a dirty wash treatment and stamped with Andy's Illusionary Artists Word Up and Numbers stamp set. All pieces of the phone dial were then assembled and attached to the tag base along with the industrial clock face which had been cut in half to attach to the side of the tag.
Here's a close up of the Detail.
Thanks for stopping By Today.
Phthalo Green Blue.
DecoArt Media Tinting Base.
DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish.
DecoArt Chalky Finish- Relic