Friday 4 January 2019

Vintage Heart and Roses Upcycled Box

Hi all

Happy New Year to you all. Here is a fun little upcycling project from me today, turning a cheese selection box into a pretty vintage style storage box for my studio.  I used some of Andy's kits (Tagtastic, Industrial Elements and Bike Chain - click here to see them all) and DecoArt Paints.
 Here's how it started out.....minus the cheese!
 And here is how it turned out. I love it! For a more detailed step by step have a look at my blog: https://craftyhumphreys.blogspot.com/
Thanks for looking and I hope you find something you can upcycle too, it's great fun!
Suz
xxx

Products used:
Andy Skinner Kits which you can find HERE.
DecoArt products which you can find out more about HERE:
Chalky Finish (Primitive), Crackle Paint, Media Fluid Acrylics in Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Cobalt Teal Hue, Titanium White, Quinacridone Magenta, Quinacridone Gold, Raw Umber, Hansa Yellow Light and Metallic Gold.
Plus the cheese box, gems, hearts, vintage lace and a rusty metal washer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.