Friday 23 August 2019

Andy's New Releases

Hi everyone Dee here with a small note book I made I used a gel print to cover the book 
using chalk paint in cream pale blue and brown. I used a stencil took the print then
ran off a second print.


I used Deco art 2 Step Crackle over the Geli print. next i used antiquing cream over the top once it had dried. I stamped the skull onto stamping paper and just it out. i triple embossed the horns in silver and attached them. i attached a clay cog and added a crystal gem to the centre and attached it to the centre on the cog.


Inside the little book i inserted 3 tags made from the first release stamps from Creative Expressions.
I inked the tags up with distress oxide in sky blue, Antique linen and Vintage Photo in Distress ink.
First was the moth I wet the tags then dipped the tags into the ink.


The circus Tag was next i also added washi tape


the fish skeleton again I used washi tape and dipped the tags into the inks to create the background, Once the tags were dry I inserted the tags into the little note book.
I hope you enjoyed the post would love your feedback on the new stamps.


PRODUCTS USED

  1. Creative Expressions Rubber stamp by Andy Skinner Buffalo Stance



  1. 2 Step crackle glaze
  2. Antiquing cream in patina
  3. chalky finish paints



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.