Monday 26 August 2019

Candy Skull Festival Bag Dangle

Hi all
So excited about the new launch. The DT have been really fired up by the new products so I'll make this a quick post!
 I started off colouring some card with Distress Oxides, then
chose the area of colour I liked most and stamped onto it using Archival Ink. 
Acrylic paints helped to add pops of colour, and whiten the teeth. 





    

The skull is mounted onto a slice of wood (taken from an ash tree in our garden) which I painted with white gesso and covered with Andy's lush Crystal Glaze embossing powder.
Then I stamped out the image again, cut out the rose from the forehead, painted it and decoupaged it onto the main image to give depth. A few die cuts, feathers, beads, gems a hanging chain and of course a repurposed parrot earring, complete my bag charm!


Here is my 'festival dangle' hanging from it's new home on my back pack! For a more detailed look at the project and info on all the products, click here to see the post on my blog.
Thanks for looking. Enjoy the new products!
Suz 

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and so creative. :)
    Have a nice day, greetings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Suz! Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.